Sunday, July 17, 2011

Final Report on PLN

studentatcomputer

 This is my final report on my PLN for EDM 310. Although it is not my final use of my PLN.  I have had a good time exploring sites and including them on my Symbaloo account.  I have included a few more website tiles since I reported on my PLN a while ago.  Since I now know about Box of Tricks (which I am thrilled, really!), I have included a few of the sites from there as well. I can't wait to explore and add tiles to my account during my educational endeavor. I know without a doubt in my career as a teacher, I will have my students develop a PLN as well.  It can only be a positive tool for their educational development. I have realized that it it more than just a bookmarking site. It is a wonderful tool for organization.  And in this hectic and somewhat disorganized life I have, it has been a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment